Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Call me a liar


So earlier I lied, I said I was done with the posters...but I did another. I guess I like doing them so much it was hard to sit around doing nothing when I had an idea in my head for another poster. So here it is, number 7 of my posters, i felt the Robot Factory needed one last poster design. So hopefully in the future on this blog I will be having more non-robot poster related design posts to stir things up a bit. Hope you like this one, it's probably (most likely) the last one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you lie somemore and keep up the posters

Curt said...

interesting date you picked for this poster. I wonder where the robots are falling to...

Unknown said...

OK Im alittle slow I didnt notice the date at first Thanx for the props